- Uncomplicated and intuitive user interface that simplifies and speeds up most locating jobs
- LCD screen offers visual display of intended target as well as audio response
- Visual response provides both location and orientation of desired sonde
- Compatible with almost every sonde on the market(stand alone or built-in camera heads)
- Will automatically scan and synchronize to any catalogued frequency between 50Hz-200KHz
- Search direction indicators, constant numerical response, automatic gain and set-up options
- Automatic depth and accuracy reporting
- Single trigger control
- Durable, high impact ABS construction
- Lightweight and compact; Just over 4 Lbs.
- Powered by 8 "AA" batts. (Approx. 50 Hrs.)
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All used equipment is non-returnable. Returns must be requested within 15 days of the original purchase date. Returns will not be approved for equipment that has been used. The equipment must be in new, unused, resalable condition. Equipment must be returned with original packaging and provided RMA number. Please contact your service center if you need to request a return.
We warranty the equipment to be free from defects for the period of 2 years from the purchase date. The warranty covers manufacturer defects parts & labor. The warranty does not cover any shipping or handling charges incurred. The Sewer Camera Connection, Inc. does not assume any liability for damage caused by shipping, accidents, neglect, abuse, tampering. misuse, or repairs done by another person or entity. At no time is The Sewer Camera Connection, Inc. responsible for loss of work while equipment is in for service. For Warranty Work please contact our service center.